YR-BAF
PIC:
Caprea B.
Weather:
LRBS 041630Z 06004KT CAVOK 11/10 Q1006 0719//95 BECMG 14012KT
LFOB 041800Z AUTO 23015G26KT 200V260 9999NDV -RA FEW006 SCT03 08/05 Q0986
PIC:
Caprea B.
Weather:
LRBS 041630Z 06004KT CAVOK 11/10 Q1006 0719//95 BECMG 14012KT
LFOB 041800Z AUTO 23015G26KT 200V260 9999NDV -RA FEW006 SCT03 08/05 Q0986
LRBS 042130Z 24003KT CAVOK 10/10 Q1005 0719//95 NOSIG
A nice flight overall with light to moderate turbulence during cruise. Some discussions regarding: one engine take-off climb gradient, engine out procedure in case of "no note!", supp procedure for turbulence and a little math problem "6 1 3 4 = 24" :)
I chose to fly the first leg, LRBS-LFOB, because I wanted to practice on landing in windy conditions since the TAF was:
TAF LFOB 041100Z 0412/0512 18020KT 9999 BKN009
BECMG 0412/0415 24015KT BKN020
TEMPO 0412/0416 20025G40KT PROB30
TEMPO 0415/0512 4000 SHRA BKN014TCU
But by the time we arrived the windy conditions were almost gone so I landed in normal conditions.
A nice flight overall with light to moderate turbulence during cruise. Some discussions regarding: one engine take-off climb gradient, engine out procedure in case of "no note!", supp procedure for turbulence and a little math problem "6 1 3 4 = 24" :)
I chose to fly the first leg, LRBS-LFOB, because I wanted to practice on landing in windy conditions since the TAF was:
TAF LFOB 041100Z 0412/0512 18020KT 9999 BKN009
BECMG 0412/0415 24015KT BKN020
TEMPO 0412/0416 20025G40KT PROB30
TEMPO 0415/0512 4000 SHRA BKN014TCU
But by the time we arrived the windy conditions were almost gone so I landed in normal conditions.
This A/C still has some problems with the LE FLAPS, they deploy uncommanded if the hydraulic pumps are off and the radar is useless!
During cruise, somewhere above Croatia we saw an UFO(Unidentifed Flying Object), above us(FL340). It looked like a rocket, with a blue fire, small and fast flying. We reported to radar and they said that there was no military activity around.
No comments:
Post a Comment